Welcome to Hindi Mail
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Hindi Mail’s Website, located at https://new.hindimail.in.
When you visit this site, we assume that you have read and agree to this set of terms and conditions. Don’t continue using Hindi Mail if you do not agree with all these terms and conditions outlined in this document.
The following terminology is applicable in these terms and conditions Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the individual who accesses this site and is in compliance with the rules and regulations. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” are all referring to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” means both client and us. The terms all refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of the payment required for the execution of providing assistance for the client in the most efficient way for the purpose of satisfying the needs of the Client regarding the delivery of the services provided by the Company according to and subject to, the current law in the Netherlands. Any use of these terms, or any other terms in the singular or plural, as well as capitalization and/or he/she/they, are interpreted as interchangeable, and hence as being referring to the identical.
Unless stated otherwise, Hindi Mail and/or its licensors are the owners of exclusive intellectual rights to everything found on Hindi Mail. Intellectual property rights remain in the hands of their respective owners. You may access this through Hindi Mail for your own private use, subject to the restrictions contained in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Copy material from Hindi Mail
- Sub-license, rent, or sell materials from Hindi Mail
- Reproduce duplicate, copy or duplicate material from Hindi Mail
- Redistribute the contents of Hindi Mail
Some areas of this site provide users with the chance to share their opinions and other information within certain sections of the site. Hindi Mail does not filter and does not edit, publish, or read Comments before their appearance on the site. Comments do not express the opinions or views of Hindi Mail, its agents or associates. Comments express the views and opinions of those who express their views and opinions. In the event that they are permitted by law, Hindi Mail shall not be held responsible for any Comments or for any damage, liability or costs incurred in connection with the usage or posting or appearance of Comments on this site.
Hindi Mail reserves the right to scrutinize all Comments and remove any comments that are considered to be inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Condition.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are permitted to publish comments on our site and are in possession of all the necessary licenses and permissions;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights such as trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third party;
- The comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, defamatory or indecent material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to promote or solicit business or commercial activities, or any illegal activity.
You give Hindi Mail a non-exclusive license to reproduce, use edit, and permit others to copy, reuse and modify all of your Comments in the forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking from our Content
The following organizations can connect to our Website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors can hyperlink to our Website similarly to how they link to the websites of other businesses listed and
- Accredited Business Accredited by the Systemwide, excluding soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls and charitable fundraising organizations that are not permitted to link to our website.
The organizations can connect to our home page and to our publications, or to other information on our Website in the event that the link (a) isn’t in any way deceptive, (b) doesn’t suggest in any way sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the party linking to or its products and/or services or products; and (c) is within its context on the site.
We can consider and even approve additional link requests from the following kinds of organisations:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com community-oriented websites;
- associations or other groups that represent organizations for charitable causes;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting and law companies as well as
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will consider links from these organizations in the event that we find the following: (a) the link does not appear unfavourably to our affiliated businesses; (b) the organization has no negative record against us, (c) benefits us from the exposure of the hyperlink is greater than any absences in Hindi Mail, and (d) the hyperlink is placed within the context of general information about resources.
The organizations can link to our homepage as that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) is not intended to misleadingly suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or support of the linked party or the products and services it offers as well as (c) is in the context of the linking company’s website.
If you’re an organization mentioned in paragraph 2. above, and you are keen on linking with our site We must be informed via e-mail via Hindi Mail. Include your name, the name of your company name, and contact details along with an URL for your website as well as a list of all URLs you plan to link to our site as well as an outline of the URLs on our website that you wish to hyperlink. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our website as follows:
- We may use our corporate name or
- Utilizing the universal resource locator being connected to
- In the case of using the description or other information on our website that is linked to that is logical in the context and style of the information on the website of the linking party.
The Hindi Mail logo or any other artwork is permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written permission, you should not make frames over our web pages that modify in any way the visual appearance or presentation of our website.
We are not accountable for any information which appears on your website. You agree to safeguard and defend us from any claims that may arise on your website. It is prohibited that any link(s) should be placed on any website which could be seen as libellous or criminal or obscene or that violates, otherwise violates or promotes the infringement of, or any other violation of any third-party rights.
Your Personal Information
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to demand to remove all links or any specific hyperlink to our Website. You agree to immediately eliminate all links from our Website on the request of. We reserve the right to amend the terms of these conditions as well as its linking policy at any time. If you continue to link to our website you are agreeing to be bound by and adhere to these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of our links
If you notice a hyperlink on our website which is offensive, for whatever reason, you are welcome to reach us and let us know at any time. We’ll look into requests to take down links but we aren’t obliged to do so or reply to you directly.
We cannot guarantee that the information contained on this website is accurate We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information We do not guarantee that the website is open or that the information on the website is current.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all claims, warranties and conditions regarding our site and use this site. This disclaimer does not:
- limit or eliminate or our liability for the death of a person or injury to a person;
- limit or eliminate any liability we or you may have in the event of fraud or misrepresentation of a fraudulent nature;
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner that isn’t permitted by the law applicable to you limit our or your liability in any way that isn’t permitted under applicable law
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded by law.
The restrictions and limitations of responsibility set out within the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) must be abided by the preceding paragraph and (b) apply to all claims that arise under the disclaimer, which includes liabilities arising from contracts or tort, as well as for the breach of statutory obligation.
In the event that the website as well as the information and services that are offered for free and without charge, we are not accountable for any damage or loss in any way.